– Package : 150 $ per person (including room, breakfast and activities)
– Full board package : 195 $ per person (including room, meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and activities)
Single occupancy : $ 35 extra
Arriving Day (Day 1) :
- Welcome and greetings by our team at our restaurant for welcome drinks, quick check-in form and program information session.
- Tharu Village evening orientation walks through elephant grassland and farming lands with the local guide and sit together for a cup of black tea with the family in the village. Way back, amazing sunset & jungle views.
- Evening Tharu Culture Program that represents Festivals and Ceremonies of Chitwan through dances.
- Dinner back in the resort.
Second Day (Day 2) :
- Wake-up call by our team if required, tea or coffee in the restaurant before your program.
- Starting your day with a unique wooden canoe trip along with Nature Jungle Walk / including bird watching. Wow! how exciting it could be to see crocodiles, one horned rhinos, many other animals & birds? (Our two Nature Guides will carry your pack breakfast prepared in the resort and you will enjoy your breakfast in animal watching tower as a small picnic.)
- Elephant Bath (an opportunity to be very close to the resident elephants in the river, giving them a bath).
- Elephant Feeding (feed elephants some bananas and potatoes)
- Jeep Safari in Chitwan National Park. Join in afternoon half day open jeep safari in Chitwan National Park (Jeep Safari is very popular way to explore deep in the jungle of Chitwan. Set the route to include a range of attractions from a visit to lakes, beautiful grasslands & Saal forest.) Don’t be surprise to encounter with tigers, rhinos, sloth bears, many other wild animals & birds because you will reach deep into the park areas.
Third Day (Day 3) :
- Breakfast and our warm greetings before your departure. Please make a little space in your bag for a surprise gift from us.
Cost Does Not Include
Bar bills (all drinks, coffee and alcohol) and TAX.