– Package : 370 $ per person (including room, breakfast and activities)
– Fullboard Package : 475 $ per person (including room, meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and activities)
– Single occupancy: 80 $
Arrival Day (Day 1) :
- Welcome and greetings by our team at our restaurant for welcome drinks, quick check-in form and program information session.
- Explore the surrounding of Chitwan forest resort of your own.
- Night Walk with the local guide from Hotel.
Second Day (Day 2) :
- Wake up call by our team if required and Breakfast.
- Driving through local villages, we offer you a great adventure of Chepang Hills Trekking exploring the hidden trails in the mountains with warm smiles of locals.
- Overnight in Home Stay in Chepang village and dinner with the local family.
Third Day (Day 3) :
- Don’t be distress to wake up early morning for amazing sunrise view.
- Trek down with exciting and unexpected sights of our beautiful countryside after your local breakfast.
- We offer Traditional Massage by local healing hands back in the Resort in the evening.
Fourth Day (Day 4) :
- Start your morning setting up for Elephant special programs
- Breakfast in the Resort.
- Afternoon Half Day Real Chitwan Park Safari in an Open Jeep after your lunch. (The best way to get deeper into the park area and better chance to spot birds and animals.)
Fifth Day (Day 5) :
- Free Morning and Late Breakfast.
- Elephant Bath (an opportunity to be very close to the resident elephant in the river, give them a bath)
- Elephant Feeding (feed elephants some bananas and potatoes)
- Afternoon Canoe Trip for watching birds and crocodiles and Nature Jungle Walk with our Nature specialists.
Sixth Day (day 6) :
- Breakfast and our warm greetings before your departure.
Cost Does Not Include
Bar bills (all drinks, coffee and alcohol) and TAX.